Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. The Group works every day to accompany the development of connected buildings and provide sustainable access to electricity for millions of users around the world.
Technological expertise, leading positions, a wide product offering, an international presence and powerful brands make Legrand a global benchmark. With a presence in nearly 90 countries and a workforce of over 37,000 employees, Legrand reported 2017 sales of more than € 5.5 billion.
Legrand offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions that connect millions of buildings to energy, data and lighting. The Group’s offer is particularly wide, with several hundred thousand references in seven major categories:
- Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
- Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
- Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
- Digital infrastructures (enclosures, RJ45 sockets, screen mounts and more)
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply device)
- Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)