This page will give you a better understanding of how cookies work and how to use existing tools and configure them.
What is a cookie ?
|Technical name of cookies||Purpose|
|__utma||GOOGLE ANALYTICS: used to record statistics about the internet user's equipment and browsing history (statistics) on the Legrand.com site. No personal data is stored.|
|xtan||AT-INTERNET: used to record statistics about the internet user's equipment and browsing history (statistics) on the Legrand.com site. No personal data is stored.|
Information allowing to make sure that the Internet user's workstation supports and accepts cookies on the Legrand.com website
No correlation is ever made between these cookies and any personal information that may be held by legrand.com.
How can I accept or reject cookies?
You can set your browser to store cookies in your terminal or reject them, either routinely, depending on where they originate from, or to inform you each time a cookie is stored in your terminal, so you can decide whether to accept or reject them.
However, deleting all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, may lead to some settings or information being altered or lost, making it difficult to browse the website.
Every browser is configured differently. You need to follow the instructions in your browser's editor as listed below (links available at the date of updating this page):
- If you are using Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you are using Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
- If you are using Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- If you are using Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- If you are using Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- If you are using different terminals, make sure you configure the browser on each of them in accordance with your preferences.
If you don't wish to change the cookie settings, simply carry on using the website.
For more information about cookies and their impact, please visit the "Vos traces" (Your traces) section of the CNIL website (the French personal data protection authority): http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.